söndag 22 juni 2014

Day 15

Alright, now I feel sad. I don't want to go home.

I've just started to make a living here, knowing places and so on, and on Wednesday I'm going home!? Crazy! It feels so weird.
Of course I'm happy to come home to my family and friends, but still, I love this life abroad.

At least I have a few days off when I come home, until next job is waiting - swimming schools in Finland.
I'm a bit scared I'll freeze do death, haha.

Here are some pictures!

Leaving my friends apartment in Helsinki - off to the airport

 I'm gonna miss the buffé

Platanias beach



 Team dinner at a really nice restaurant in Platanias,
and a lovely view


Coffee time

My dad and aunt visiting - the view from their balcony

 Emilia visiting


I don't even know why I tried making my hair curly - my hair went straight in one hour


I have had a really nice time here so far!
But now I'm about to starve - so I'm gonna look for something to eat now.

See u

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar