tisdag 13 augusti 2013

Day 65/66

Sitting at the airport, waiting to board the plane home to Finland. Amazing feeling but also weird to leave. I really love it here and now I will come back some day, but I'm ready ti go home now. I'm waiting for all the hugs I'll get, for sleeping in my own bed, for playing with the dog, and for sleeping with a blanket!

On Friday I did nothing special, on Saturday I did nithing special, but on SUNDAY... wow, what a day! First we rented a scooter, drove to  Kalithea, were a guy picked us up with a small boat and drove us out in the ocean to a big boat. We were about to go scubadiving! Undescribable feeling, absolutely wonderful. Everyone should try it at least once! I'll get pictures up later..

After diving, we went with our scooter for a long ride to the butterfly valley. Such a calm and relaxing place, with small paths to walk on and waterfalls. Just lovely to end the Sunday with that.

I am now very tired, and a little high from walking trough perfumes in the taxfree shops. So I think a powernap is perfect now.

See u after the flight,
Ciao

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar