tisdag 2 april 2013

The weekend

Well, I have to say I'm pleased with this weekend. I can check the boxes for most of my plans, but there's still a few things I didn't have time for. Next time I come home to Pietarsaari I'll follow up those remaining things. And I come home already on Thursday, because of work. A new exciting job! I'll tell you more about that later this week.

My stomache has played with me in the beginning of last week, during the weekend and also today. I don't know what's happening, but it's not the common flue... I need to go to the student health care center, before it get's worse.


At Tuuri, last Saturday, I found so many shoes that I could get a whole wagon of them home. But I had to restrain myself, so I chose 4 pairs.



I also bought proteinpowder, and this is a new brand that I haven't tried before


Saturday evening I picked up a girlfriend and we went to a friend's birthdayparty. After that we got to the towns only nightclub, and we had a really good time! On Sunday me and two girlfriends had an oldschool pyjamaparty with sleepover ;) That was really nice, a lot of gossip and girltalk, as it usually is!
This week started off with a calm and lovely Monday, with perfect company. But maybe the day was too good, 'cause my stomache hated me all night. I think I slept about 4 hours, even though I went to bed at 12 and had next morning free from school and work. Pity...

But hey, the weather is AMAZING, and it's spring. 
So don't worry, be happy!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar